Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This is not a Blog.

This is a Sorry. Sorry to those 3 loyal fans who come here daily. I have been uber (I use "uber" rather than "super" because that's what they use to describe Heidi Klum, uber model. It just sounds cooler. roll it around off your tongue. It's fun.) busy doing the mom thing. The kids finally started school again. I was first mum at the school at 6.30am banging at the gates. Summer holiday is a month too long. There I said it. One can only frolic with one's kids on a 24/7 basis before mom's little helper gets served up at 1pm rather than the traditional 5pm. And now that school has started I have all the free time in the world to spend running missions for my kids. Thus no blog. So once more, because I'm really hoping you 3 keep coming back, sorry. I shall blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment